- Don’t understand the lingo? Go here.
- Create an account and register your Stop and Shop card to get coupons. I have received coupons for $5/$50 purchase and $25 gift card when I transfer a prescription.
- This list is now printer friendly! Just click “print friendly” at the end of this post to get a quick shopping list you can take with you to the store. Just delete what you don’t need/want.
- Need to find a coupon? Use the database!
- Stop & Shop Coupon Policy
- NEW – Sign up for Ibotta and earn money while you shop!
- Coupons are regional. We can not guarantee that the coupons we list in our match ups will be in your inserts.
- I will not list BOGO items if prices are not published in the flyer.
- S&S spiral sliced ham 1.49 lb (4/18 – 4/20 ONLY)
- Carando spiral sliced ham 1.99 lb (4/18 – 4/20 ONLY)
- Roast sale 40% off (4/18 – 4/20 ONLY)
- Top sirloin steak 4.99 lb
- Split chicken half grillers, whole chicken, drumsticks, or thighs 1.19 lb
- Turkey .99 lb
- Baby back ribs 3.99 lb
- Cube steak or stew meat 4.49 lb
- Johnsonville Italian sausage 4.49 ($1/1 printable = 3.49)
- Hatfield boneless ham 2.50 ($2/1 printable = .50. This says it’s for any Hatfield ham. It’s worth a try.)
- Butterball bacon, grilled chicken strips, smoked sausage, lunch meat, or frozen turkey burgers 50% off
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.*