Here are the best deals for Walgreens this week. I only list what is free or really cheap. To see all the great store deals, by sure to visit Hip2Save.
New to shopping at the drug stores? See my tutorial for helpful information!
- Need to find a coupon? Use the database!
- Don’t understand the Lingo? Go HERE.
- Walgreens Coupon Policy.
- Discounts for AARP Members
- Use the free Ibotta app to earn money while you shop! Go HERE for details.
- As of 3/28/13, you can earn 20 points for every mile you walk. Earn up to 1,000 Balance Rewards Points per month. Simply keep track of your steps here and link your Balance Rewards number to your account. Even sweeter, you may be able to snag some additional exclusive coupons!
Walgreens *New* EveryDay Points Go to walgreens.com, and sign in to clip this offer to your Balance Rewards Card. Then start earning 10 points for every $1 spent thru December 31st, 2017!
*NOTE: Dollar amount spent is calculated after store coupons, but before manufacturer’s coupons. Remember that points are NOT earned if they are redeemed in the same transaction. *some exclusions apply
Walgreens is now allowing you to earn AND redeem Balance Rewards points in the same transaction on unit offers (unit offer examples: Buy 2, get back 5,000 Balance Rewards Points or Buy 1, get back 2,000 Balance Rewards Points etc). Keep in mind, you will still not be able to earn points if you use points to pay for a threshold offer (for example spend $30, get 10,000 Balance Rewards Points back). Therefore, you will NOT want to pay for threshold offers with points since you won’t receive points back.
McCafé Ground Coffee 12 oz or K-Cups 12 pack $5.99
Use the $1.50/1 McCafé Ground Coffee printable coupon
Final cost just $4.49
Blue Diamond Almonds 6 oz 2/$5
Use the $1/2 Blue Diamond 4 oz+ Almonds Can or Bag coupon found in the 1/29 SS (exp 4/2)
Final cost 2/$4 total -only $2 each (reg $5.29!)