Pay just $9 for $18 of Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner and Drinks! Breakfast is served daily, all day, from open to close. For lunch and dinner, enjoy homestyle favorites like home-cooked roasted turkey with all the trimmings, pasta dishes, baked stuffed shrimp, and New York strip steak grilled to your liking; along with a host of daily specials. For an authentic taste of Greece, try the filo-wrapped lamb, mousaka, spanakopita, or the shrimp saganaki with tender shrimp tossed in marinara, diced tomatoes, black olives, onions, and feta over pasta. Effie’s spinach, apple, and chicken salad is named one of West Hartford’s favorite dishes by Living in West Hartford magazine. The menu also offers hot and cold sandwiches on freshly baked breads, authentic gyros, fried seafood, homemade soups, and desserts, milkshakes, and more; along with a great selection of beer and wine.
Or pay just $70 for an Authentic Greek Dinner and Wine for 4 (limited quantity available!), a $140 value that includes:
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.*
- One Bottle of Greek Wine for the table
- One Large Greek Salad for 4; crisp lettuce, garden vegetables, feta cheese, and black olives with Effie’s own house-made Greek dressing
- One Greek Sampler Platter; tiropita, spanakopita, hummus, pita, feta, and olives
- Four Entrées (one per person); choice of: Mousaka – layers of eggplant and potato with meat sauce, topped with a bechamel sauce; or Filo Wrapped Lamb - tender lamb, fresh vegetables, and feta cheese wrapped in filo and baked until golden brown; or Baked Scrod Mediterranean – fresh filet of scrod baked with chopped onions, peppers, and tomatoes, topped with creamy peppercorn sauce; or Chicken Souvlaki Platter – marinated, grilled chicken breast kebobs on a bed of rice with fresh, grilled vegetables
- Four Desserts (one per person); choice of: Baklava or Greek Rice Pudding