If you’ve ever been to one of my Couponing 101 classes, you may have heard me talk about 90 Meat Outlet. Located at 90 Avocado Street in Springfield, MA, 90 Meat Outlet is a butchery that sells to retail markets but is open to the public as well. I often go to stock up on meats for my family because it’s so much cheaper than the grocery stores.
Today and tomorrow, 90 Meat Outlet is having some FABULOUS deals on meats that I thought I would pass along if you were able to get there.
- Frozen center cut pork loin $1.48 lb
- Boneless chicken breast $.98 lb
- Frozen country style spareribs $.98 lb
- Frozen baby back ribs $1.48 lb
- Sliced rare roast beef (in the deli) $3.98 lb (can be frozen)
- 80% Lean ground beef – ground fresh daily – $1.28 lb
We are located on 90 Avocado St. in Springfield.
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.*
- From Route 5: Take North End Bridge, Then first right onto Avocado St.
- From North/South: First Left off of 91 South (Exit 11) or North (Exit 9W Rt. 20 West).
- From Mass Pike: Exit 6 (Springfield/Hartford/91) follow I-291 to the end, stay to the left (91 N). Take first exit 9W(Rt. 20 west), then at first light take a left onto Avocado St.