- Don’t understand the lingo? Go here.
- Big Y accepts Savingstar Coupons!
- Need to find a coupon? Use the database!
- Big Y Coupon Policy. (You can NOT use a coupon on a free item.)
- This list is now printer friendly! Just click “print friendly” at the end of this post to get a quick shopping list you can take with you to the store. Just delete what you don’t need/want.
- You may NOT use a coupon on a free item.
- I will NOT list BOGO or B1G2 deals that have no published prices in the flyer.
- If you are 65 or Older, You do NOT have to pay for a Big Y Silver Savings Club Membership – It’s FREE
- Coupon for $10 off $60 purchase from Recyclebank.
- You can now use Ibotta offers at Big Y
*SC = With silver coin*
- 85% Lean ground beef 2.48 lb (with in-ad Q)
- Boneless sirloin steak $4.98 lb (SC)
- Sam’s chicken thighs or drumsticks .99 lb
- Big Y bacon 3.98 (SC)
- Tilapia fillet 6.99 lb
- Chicken lobsters 4.98 lb (SC) – Saturday & Sunday Only
- Colossal King Crab legs 18.99 lb - Saturday & Sunday Only
- Wild Caught extra jumbo raw red shrimp 8.99 lb - Saturday & Sunday Only
- Wild caught sea scallops 12.99 lb - Saturday & Sunday Only
- Wild caught swordfish steak 7.50 lb - Saturday & Sunday Only
- Wild caught jumbo snow crab clusters 8.50 lb - Saturday & Sunday Only
- Red or green grapes 1.99 lb
- Fresh Express bagged garden salad 1.50
- Corn on the cob 6/$1.99
- Green beans 1.49 lb
- Wholly Guacamole 2.50 ($1/1 Facebook Q = 1.50)
- Organic Red Leaf, Green Leaf, or Romaine lettuce 1.99
- Organic strawberries 4.99
- Organic Gala apples 2.49 lb
- Organic bartlett pears 2.29 lb
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.*