Here’s how to get your free MP3 credit from Amazon.
1. Share what you think would make a great college care package HERE, and press the “Share & Claim” button. After successfully completing the Share & Claim action, a $2 MP3 credit will be automatically applied to your Amazon account. (When you hit the app page just change share settings to “only me” so you don’t annoy any friends.)
2. Browse for your favorite music at Amazon MP3. Find the song or album you want, click the “Buy” button, and your $2 credit will automatically be applied to your purchase.
3. If you have not used the full dollar amount of the promotional credit, they will automatically apply the remaining balance of your credit on each of your additional Amazon MP3 purchases until you have used its full $2 value or until the credit expires, whichever occurs first. You can check your credit balance by clicking “Redeem a gift card or promotional code and View Balance” button, visible on every MP3 detail page.
4. After your purchase, you can confirm that your credit was applied by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail.
5. Limit one promotional credit per Amazon customer and Facebook account.
6. Promotion is subject to change. Your promotional credit must be redeemed by 11:59 PM PST on November 30, 2012.