As part of my goal to help as many people as I can save money, I teach couponing classes. I highly recommend attending a class if you can. I cover everything from how to use coupons effectively, to how to work grocery and drug store deals, and everything else in between. The class runs for about two hours and gives you the basics of how to get started. I’ve had every type of person – male and female – in my classes from the very experienced couponer to the complete novice. I’ve never had anyone leave saying they didn’t learn something. Plus, I really pride myself in being engaging and entertaining – I am a teacher after all!
- Couponing 101 - Class Description
- Keeping the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping with Coupons – Class Description
- Couponing 102 – Class Description
- I suggest calling ahead to reserve a spot.
- All Classes, unless otherwise indicated, are 2 hours long.
- Basic knowledge of computers and the Internet is required to get the most out of these classes.
- Classes held at libraries are free because the libraries pay my fee and do not pass the cost on to participants. Classes at other venues are priced according to the venue’s discretion.
May 23 – 6:30 PM – Brewster Public Library, Brewster, NY 845.279.64.21 Couponing 101
June 19th – 6:30 PM – Hagaman Public Library, East Haven, CT 203-468-3891 Couponing 101
June 20th – 6:00 PM – ShopRite of Enfield, Enfield, CT 860 – 745-1621 One Hour presentation on how to save money at ShopRite
June 22nd – 8:00 AM – ShopRite of Enfield, Enfield, CT 860 – 745-1621 One Hour presentation on how to save money at ShopRite
August 15th – 6:00 PM – ShopRite of Enfield, Enfield, CT 860 – 745-1621 One Hour presentation on how to save money at ShopRite
August 17th – 8:00 AM – ShopRite of Enfield, Enfield, CT 860 – 745-1621 One Hour presentation on how to save money at ShopRite
Please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in participating in a FREE hands-on Shopping with Coupons experience at ShopRite of Enfield. I am considering taking classes of no more than 10-12 people through the store and helping them to shop with coupons. You would have to come prepared with your shopping list and coupons, but I would help you previous to the class developing your lists and gathering your coupons.
If you don’t see a class near you, please contact your local library or community center and ask them to contact me about a class. I can be reach at email@example.com or through the Connecticut Library Consortium. Just click on “performers catalog” and then search for “couponing”.*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.*