- Q: What are the +UP changes?
A: As we continue to enhance our wellness+ program in ways to deliver even more value and convenience, the following changes will go into effect on Sept. 2, 2012: 1) +UP Rewards will be automatically loaded to members’ wellness + cards so customers no longer have to worry about keeping track of their paper receipts and 2) a +UP can be used starting at
6 a.m. on the day after it was earned and will remain valid for 14 days.
- Q: What if I don’t want to load my +UPs on my wellness+ card?
A: You have the option to receive your +UPs on your register receipts rather than having them loaded on your wellness+ card. All you need to do is visit your local Rite Aid store and ask the cashier to switch you to the paper +UP option. You will need to show your wellness+ card or give the phone number associated with your wellness+ account. You can also call 1‐800‐RITEAID to switch to paper +UPs. If you choose to use paper +UPs, +UP activation will still be at 6 a.m. the day after the +UP is earned.
- Q: Why will I have to wait until 6 a.m. the next day to redeem my +UPs?
A: Our wellness+ program is one of the richest customer loyalty programs available. In order to continue to deliver the value and offers that you appreciate, we need to manage the program in a way that encourages our customers to come back to the store again and again. +UP Rewards are added value, above and beyond our normal promotional pricing, intended to reward frequency of shopping and customer loyalty.
- Q: Once this rolls out, how will I know when my Load2Card +UPs expire?
A: +UP expiration dates will be a consistent 14 days from activation. To help customers manage their +UPs, a register receipt message will notify members of the expiration date and restrictions of their +UP.
- Q: How will I know when I earn a +UP?
A: You will be notified on your register receipt when you earn a +UP. Restrictions and expiration date will also be indicated on the receipt.
- Q: How will I manage my Load2Card +UPs?
A: wellness+ members can easily manage their loaded Rewards through their wellness+ online account on their computer at https://www5.riteaid.com/myriteaid/wellness/online or on their smartphone with our free mobile app. Members will then be able to unclip +UPs, making them unavailable for the next purchase, and then re‐clip +UPs that have not expired for use on future purchases.
- Q: How will my Load2Card +UPs be redeemed if I don’t manage them myself online?
A: Load2Card +UPs are processed for redemption by the value of the +UP. Highest value +UPs will be redeemed first.
- Q: Will store associates be able to manage my Load2Card +UPs for me at check‐out?
A: Associates can view a customer’s +UPs at the register, but will not have the ability to manage +UPs for the customer.
- Q: If I have coupons to use, will my Load2Card +UPs come off after the coupons?
A: +UPs are deducted from total purchase after coupons, wellness+ discount and wellness+ restricted items have been deducted.
- Q: Will my +UPs be redeemed in increments of a dollar or will they come off in the amount that they were earned?
A: +UPs will be redeemed in the increments that they are earned. For example, if you earned a $5 +UP, you will need to spend at least $5 (net sale after coupons, discount and wellness+ restricted items; other restrictions may apply) to redeem your $5 +UP.
- Q: What if I don’t have my wellness+ card with me? Will I still be able to redeem my Load2Card +UPs?
A: Yes, you can provide your phone number as an alternate way to access your +UPs that are loaded on your card.
- Q: Who do I call if my +UP was not loaded or redeemed properly?
A: Our customer service team would be happy to help you. Please call 1‐800‐RITE AID (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. ‐ 8 p.m. ET & Saturday, 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET). Please have your wellness+ card ready.
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.*